Volandia promotes the visit at the park and museum of groups and schools at all levels. Groups must consist of at least 20 persons.
It is possible to get to the museum also by train or by scheduled buses from Malpensa Airport – Terminal 1 thanks to a new pedestrian link starting from the departure and check-in floor outside the airport.
In order to book for groups you must fill in the form clicking on the button below.
Clicking on schools or summer camps booking you will download a form that will have to be sent back to us by e-mail or by fax at +39 0331 230642.
Bookings will be confirmed by Volandia.
- Learn the history of flight, materials and the evolution of world aeronautics (from the first flight to the space shuttle)
- Learn the history and tradition of Italian aeronautics
- From Wednesday to Sunday from 10.00 to 18.00
- CLOSED ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- From Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 to 18.00
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 10.00 to 19.00
- CLOSED ON MONDAY
- Adults and students (from 12 y.o.) 8,00 Euros (entrance 6,00 Euros + guided tour* 2,00 Euros)
- Students and child (aged 3 – 11) 6,00 Euros (entrance 4,00 Euros + guided tour* 2,00 Euros)
- Free entrance for teachers
- It is possible to add to these fees workshops and teaching activities at only 3,00 Euros and above